Better Touch Better Business
1 Clean room hygiene procedures
1. The hygienic cleaning procedure of the clean area follows the principle of from inside to outside and from top to bottom.
2. Preparations before cleaning include: preparing disinfectant and preparing cleaning tools.
3. Each cleaning work must be carried out in strict accordance with the steps from the inside to the outside.
4. The indoor sanitation and cleaning operations should be followed from top to bottom.
5. After the cleaning of each room is completed, turn on the UV light for 30 minutes. Turn off the lights for 30 minutes and drain for 10 minutes.
2 floor cleaning
1. First use the broom to clean the ground in the order from inside to outside and from left to right.
2. Dip the mop with the cleaning solution, and perform the first cleaning in the order from the inside to the outside, from left to right; the area of each mopping should not exceed 10 square meters, and the dirty mop should be cleaned with drinking water. conduct.
3. After the first mopping, rinse the mop with drinking water, wring it dry, and perform the second cleaning. The order is still from the inside to the outside, from left to right, and the first cleaning is performed; each time The mopping area should not exceed 10 square meters. Clean the dirty mop with drinking water and continue to use it after wringing it out.
4. Use a rag to clean the place where a mop cannot be used. Wipe with a cleaning solution for the first time. The order is from the inside to the outside, from left to right. The area of each wiping should not exceed 2 square meters. Use after cleaning. After the first wipe, clean the rag with drinking water. After wringing it dry, perform the second wipe. The order is still from the inside to the outside, from left to right, and the area of each wipe should not exceed 2 square meters. Dirty rags should be washed with drinking water and wrung out before continuing to use.
5. Disinfection of the ground: After cleaning, use a mop (or rag) to dip the disinfectant, and mop (or wipe) the ground once. The disinfection sequence is the same as the cleaning sequence.
Suzhou Pharma Machinery Co.,Ltd.
Copyright © 2020 SUZHOU
CO.,LTD. | All Rights Reserved