Chapter I General Provisions
1. This specification is formulated to implement relevant national guidelines and policies, unify construction acceptance requirements, unify testing methods, and ensure project quality, save energy, protect the environment and safe operation during the construction of clean rooms (including prefabricated clean rooms, the same below).
2. This specification is applicable to the construction and acceptance of newly-built and reconstructed industrial clean rooms and general biological clean rooms, and is not applicable to the construction and acceptance of special biological clean rooms with biological safety requirements.
3. The clean room must be constructed according to the design drawings. If the design needs to be modified during construction, there shall be a change notice from the design unit. Construction and acceptance cannot be carried out without drawings and technical requirements.
4. Before the construction of the clean room, a detailed construction scheme and procedures shall be formulated. During the construction, all types of work shall cooperate closely and construct according to the procedures. The type of work constructed first shall not hinder the subsequent construction.
5. The main materials, equipment, finished products and semi-finished products used in the project shall comply with the design regulations, and shall be provided with factory certificate or quality appraisal certificate. When there is doubt about the quality, it must be inspected. Expired materials shall not be used.
6. During the construction of the clean room, the intermediate inspection and acceptance shall be carried out after the construction of each process, and the records shall be put on record.
7. In addition to this specification, the construction and acceptance of the clean room shall also comply with the provisions of the current relevant national standards.The architectural decoration construction of the clean room shall be carried out after the completion of the roof waterproof works and the external enclosure structure, the installation of the external doors and windows, and the acceptance of the main structure. Its contents include the indoor decoration works, the installation of doors and windows, the gap sealing, as well as the sealing of the joints between various pipelines, lighting lamps, purification