1. The first important point before installation is that the size and efficiency requirements of the high-efficiency air supply outlet must meet the on-site design requirements of the clean room and customer application standards
2. Before installing the high-efficiency air supply outlet, it is necessary to clean the product and clean the clean room in all directions. For example, to purify the dust in the air-conditioning system, it should be cleaned and cleaned to meet the cleaning requirements. There are also interlayers or ceilings Need to clean, clean again, the air conditioning system must run for more than 12 hours in a trial run, and then clean again.
3. The safe transportation of the high-efficiency air supply outlet must be placed in strict accordance with the manufacturer's logo and direction. During the transportation process, it must be handled with care and severe vibration and collision should be avoided.
4. Before installing the high-efficiency air supply outlet, it is necessary to conduct an on-site visual inspection of the air supply outlet packaging, including whether the filter paper, sealant and frame are damaged; whether the side length, diagonal and thickness dimensions meet the requirements; whether the frame has burrs and rust spots ( metal frame); whether there is a product certificate, and whether the technical performance meets the design requirements.
5. Carry out leak detection at the high-efficiency air supply outlet. Check whether the leak is qualified. During installation, it should be reasonably adjusted according to the resistance of each air supply outlet. For unidirectional flow, between the filters on the same air outlet or on the air supply surface, The difference between the rated resistance of each unit and the average resistance of each unit should be less than 5%. High-efficiency air supply outlets for cleanrooms with a cleanliness level equal to or higher than Class 100.
6. In the clean room, it is necessary to install a high-efficiency air supply outlet, and the seam between the flange of the air outlet and the ceiling panel shall be treated with a gasket. Remember that the place with cracks must be strictly handled. Do not install the high-efficiency air supply port if it is damaged or the coating is damaged. The installation of the air supply port and the air duct must be strictly connected. The open end should be reinforced with plastic film and tape for airtight treatment.
Suzhou Pharma Machinery Co.,Ltd.