Better Touch Better Business
Supercritical extraction technology is the latest subject of modern chemical separation technology. It is an advanced separation process rising in the world. Supercritical extraction means that under a certain pressure and appropriate temperature, in the extraction cylinder, the solvent is in full contact with the extracted matter, the solute diffuses into the solvent, and then the working conditions are changed in the separator to separate the dissolved matter, so as to achieve the purpose of separation.
Supercritical extraction has the following characteristics:
1. The extraction temperature is low and the product will not be decomposed.
2. Selective extraction can be realized by accurate control of temperature and pressure.
3. There is no solvent residue in the product.
4. The solvent can be recycled.
5. No environmental pollution.
Supercritical fluid extraction technology uses CO2 as solvent, which has the following advantages:
1. The supercritical state of CO2 is easy to realize.
2. Non toxic pollution to food and drugs.
3. It can prevent bacterial activities.
4. It is not easy to burn and has good chemical stability.
5. Low price and good economy.