The main contents are cleaning, lubrication and inspection.
A. Maintenance during mold installation:
1. The upper and lower surfaces of the mold should be cleaned before installing the mold to ensure that the mold mounting surface and the working table of the press will not be compressed and damage the parallelism of the upper and lower mounting surfaces of the mold in production;
2. After the mold is installed, open the mold and clean all parts of the mold, especially the guide mechanism. For the surface part of the mold, its surface should be cleaned to ensure the quality of the parts;
B. Maintenance in production:
1. Oil the corresponding parts of the mould regularly during production. Such as: the pressing ring and fillet of the drawing die; the knife edge of the trimming die; the flanging knife block, etc;
2. Clean up the small hole waste channel of trimming and punching die regularly.
C. Maintenance after production:
1. After the end of production, the mold should be checked comprehensively;
2. Clean the mold completely to ensure the cleanliness of the mold;
3. Clean up the waste in the mould to ensure that there is no waste in the waste box;
4. If it is used for a long time, spray antirust oil after cleaning. If it is not used for a long time, put it in diesel after cleaning